Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Modern Luxury Houston Brides Featured Article


I am truly honored to be highlighted in the latest issue of the Modern Luxury Houston Brides publication.  Not once, but twice. 


 I had the pleasure of sitting down with one of the talent writers to share my thoughts on what makes Enjoy Events passion so successful in the wedding industry.  As an event professional for well over a decade I have watched the laughter fill the room while the waste fills the landfills. I shared my thoughts on sustainability while allowing for bold colors and dream events to take place. 






I am so excited Mike & Carol's wedding is highlighted in this amazing publication. It was such an intense logistical event that in the end gave such pleasure and joy to be a part of.  I fell to my knees when the rose petals started to rain on cue and the most beautiful combination of musical artists came together.  It was just as spectacular as the couple.









3 comments:

  1. Forever advice takes to heart. I truly take account the time you've taken to share your thoughts. It is an outstanding assistance, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, you should add an RSS feed feature so I can get automatic notifications of new blogs. If you set one up please email me! i will bookmark you for now. Again Excellent Blog!

    ReplyDelete