Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Simon's 50th


My favorite moment of any event is when it is on cruise control.  All the details have been thought out and implemented.  This is the time when food has been tasted, beverages have been consumed, and conversations of old and new friends blend.  There isn't much for me to do at this point.  I generally have a cup of java to make it through the final stages.  Tear down is fast approaching.  I am on the perimeter of the room listening, not really watching.    I am removed  just enough so that I do not hear any direct conversations, but rather the singing of voices and laughter.  It truly is my favorite moment.  The moment of enjoying.  Enjoying friends. Enjoying food.  Enjoying life.


Simon had so much to celebrate.  His wonderful life partner Anita wanted to do something incredible.  A house party among friends and family that traveled near and far to celebrate Simon's first fifty years.  I am delighted to be on the adventure and create such a moment.  I'll see you at the next fifty.




Ingredients to ENJOYment:


Event Planner:  Kat Creech, Enjoy Events
Linens:  Elegant Beginnings
Caterer:  City View Catering
Floral:  Think Studio
Lighting:  Impressive Events
Tables and Chairs:  Swift & Co
Tent:  One Party Stop
Cake & Cupcakes: Bobbie's Cake Creations















 Anita's testimonial:


"I cannot tell you how  much I appreciate all of your hard work on Simon’s party.  It meant the world to me to make him so happy and you were instrumental in  making that wish a reality.


The crew you selected to bartend, serve, etc. were excellent and very accommodating and well, I could go on and  on.

Thank you for your patience, your kindness, your wisdom and for taking care of every facet of this very important event."






1 comment:

  1. The food looks so delicious and the flowers turned out great!

    ReplyDelete