Friday, December 18, 2009

Welcome to Enjoy Events!






I am so excited about the launch of Enjoy Events and the opportunity to expand my event planning services for my existing clients. After dazzling clients at specific venues for more than a decade, I’m eager to unleash my passion and creativity on the great city of Houston! I founded Enjoy Events with the simple philosophy that life must be enjoyed. With strength and experience in planning the perfect celebration, business meeting, or fundraising event, Enjoy Events will make your event flawless. Whether you need someone to manage your event day or handle full production, we want you to enjoy your event! I look forward to sharing my expertise and energy with you and for us to enjoy the journey to your event.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for allowing me to be part of its initial think tank. love you.

    http://www.branditbandits.com

    ReplyDelete